Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Reunion Date

LET'S CELEBRATE!
AGHS CLASS OF 1973
35TH CLASS REUNION
Saturday, July 5th at 7 pm
will be at the VFW Club
NY Strip Steak/ or Chicken Breast
Baked Potato , Green Beans, Salad Bar, Rolls, Dessert and Coffee or Tea
Cost: $13 per person by June 29th please


Ok, kids, I promise I will do a bit more decorating here in our spot, but I would LOVE to get some photos of you and/or your families and a little update on what you have been up to.

If you have your own blog, send me the link and I will post it along the side and we can all keep up with each other a bit that way as well.

I have spent the last couple of days off and on, trying to update snail mail addresses so I can get the invitation sent out. If you have classmate addresses or emails that you know have changed in the last five years, could you please let me know, because I have had NO contacts of any changes, and that is pretty rare for a class our size to have no one moving in five years.....

No comments: